Phone: +49 33234 74-150
Fax: +49 33234 74-145
MISSION HAS MANY FACES
We at EBM INTERNATIONAL work in five Latin American countries and seven African countries as well as in India. Our partner countries do not only need financial aid but also professional help from well trained European workers that can lead, train, and qualify the local staff. European staff members hold an important bridging function in the areas mission and development.
HOW TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE CALLING?
That is why…
- they get an adequate and solid salary from EBM INTERNATIONAL following the guidelines for a pastor salary which is co-financed by the supporting congregations of our union.
- we are taking care of all the travel and accommodation costs so the missionaries can do their ministries. Depending on the country we also pay for the medical preparation and care.
- we cover the costs that result from missions work i.e. supplying an office, or an office car, technical equipment, travel costs or working material, and necessary regular expenses.
- we take on the financial responsibility for the education of missionary kids. EBM INTERNATIONAL regularly pays contributions to correspondence schools and local schools.
- we enable home furloughs every two years and cover the costs for church visits, conferences and meetings, as well as further trainings.
- we support projects that our staff is involved in.
MISSIONARIES ARE DEPENDING ON YOUR SUPPORT!
If you are interested in working for us as a missionary, please enquire further information via email. You can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are looking forward to your message!
There are currently no inquiries for transnational missionaries from our partners.
Seit Beginn der Zusammenarbeit zwischen EBM INTERNATIONAL und der Baptist Convention of Sierra Leone (BCSL) ist die Unterstützung der vielen baptistischen Schulen im Land ein Kernanliegen der Partnerschaft. Mittlerweile haben mehr als 40 Gemeinden eine Schule gegründet.read more
HEALTH CARE IN NORTHERN CAMEROON Donations: 20.000,- € Project number: 51150 JETZT SPENDEN Population: 24 Millionen Member union: UEBC (Union des Èglises Baptistes du Cameroun) Areas of work Church development | 3 Health Care | 8 Capacity building | 7 Children at risk...read more
KOMPETENZ FÖRDERUNG IN SOUTHERN AFRICA Donations: 60.000,- € Project number: 55054 JETZT SPENDEN Einwohner: 54 Millionen Mitgliedsunion: BCSA (Baptist Convention of South Africa) Arbeitsbereiche Gefährdete Kinder | 1 Gemeindeentwicklung | 3 ...read more
CAPACITY BUILDING IN KAMERUN Spenden: 50.000€ Projektnummer: 51251 JETZT SPENDEN Population: 24 Millionen Member union: UEBC (Union des Èglises Baptistes du Cameroun) Areas of work Church development | 3 Health Care | 8 Capacity building | 7 Children at risk | 3 EBM...read more